AMSAT Phase 3B/3C/3D/3E Mission Analysis:
- The Sun, the Moon, the Oblate Earth and Oscar-10,
qsp (ÖVSV), 9-13, Nov. 1987.
- Longterm Predictions for Highly Elliptic Satellite Orbits,
AMSAT-DL Journal, Vol.17, No.2, 5-7, June 1990.
- Positioning a Satellite for Right Ascension and Argument of Perigee,
Proc. 6th AMSAT-UK Colloquium, 90-98, July 1991.
- Phase 3C Orbit - Facts and Fiction,
OSCAR NEWS, 97, 41-42, Oct. 1992.
- The Taming of the Shrewish Gyro - Part One,
Proc. 8th AMSAT-UK Colloquium, 84-89, July 1993.
- Phase 3D - Feasibility Study of Launch Sequences and Orbits,
ÖVSV/RTU Report, 93 pages, May 1994.
- The Taming of the Shrewish Gyro - Part Two,
Proc. 9th AMSAT-UK Colloquium, 61-68, July 1994.
- Drifting P3-D Orbits: Perigee at 225° or 315°?,
AMSAT-DL Journal, Vol.21, No.4, 33-40, Dec. 1994.
- P3D Launch Sequence Study
Part I, Dec. 5, 1996,
Part II, Feb. 12, 1997,
Part III, July 1, 1997,
Part IV, July 9, 1997
- Planning for an Unconventional, Highly-elliptic Orbit,
Proc. 12th Internat. Symposium on Space Flight Dynamics, 425-430,
SP-403, August 1997.
- Alternative Start Sequences and Orbital Evolution of P3D,
Proc. '97 Space Symposium Toronto, 103-110, Oct. 1997.2.63 MB PostScript file
- Mysteries of "mean" mean Motion,
Proc. 16th AMSAT-UK Colloquium, 55-57, July 2001.
- P3E Orbit considerations,
Proc. 20th AMSAT-UK Colloquium, 75-84, July 2005.
AMSAT Phase 5A Mission Analysis:
- Martian Elliptic Balanced Satellite Orbits,
AAS/GFSC Space Flight Dynamics Symposium, AAS 98-385, 1998.
- Satellite Configurations with Minimum Orbit-Keeping Requirements,
Proc. 11th Internat. Astrodynamics Symposium, Gifu, Japan, 177-180,
- Stability of low inclination, near circular orbits
Preliminary diagrams of orbital evolution.
See Ken Ernandes, N2WWD: A Candidate Orbit for Future AMSAT Spacecraft,
Proc. '97 Space Symposium Toronto, 180-187, Oct. 1997.
- Balanced Earth Satellite Orbits, Celest.Mech. 60, 455-470, 1994.
- Stable and unstable equilibria of Earth satellite orbits,
Proc. Internat. Colloquium on Perturbation Theory and Chaos in nonlinear
Dynamics with Emphasis to Celestial Mechanics, Universidade da Madeira,
Funchal, Madeira, 109-118, 1994.
- Equilibria Bifurcations of Satellite Orbits,
Proc. Fourth Alexander von Humboldt Colloquium on the Dynamical Behaviour
of Our Planetary System, Ramsau, Austria, 243-255, March 1996.
- Lunisolar Perturbations of Highly Inclined Earth's Satellites with
Proc. 2nd Austrian Hungarian Workshop on Trojans and Related Topics,
11-15, June 2000.
Back to homepage